1982 video - The Pearl vs. The Miz

I used to wear white pants back in the 80's. I thought the ladies loved it, was sure they were always checking my ass out and that I looked pretty happening.

Fast foward to the 21st century... wife wouldn't be caught dead with me wearing them.

I should start wearing them again, maybe bring back the style.......

then again.....
 
macneilb said:
I couldnt help but laugh when I saw Earl...he looks like a kid! couldn't help but feel good for him noticing how happy he looks playing the game he loves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_13AV6Zv-1I

I don't know about being happy but he was an even bigger pri$k back then. He would quit in the middle of matches just because he was behind. Call people names in the audience. I saw him thrown out of tournaments and not even allowed back in the room.
 
Back
Top