~~~~~~~ 1993 PBT Pro Billiards Tour New Unopened set of trading cards ~~~~~~~

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a NEW and UNOPENED PBT ( Professional Billiard Tour) set of trading cards by World Wide Collectables of professional pool players of that era

1993 dated, 132 total cards - Archer, Varner, Strickland, Hall, and many more

Great present for your favorite pool player who thinks they have everything

$70 for the unopened package or MAKE AN OFFER, free standard shipping to the continental US. Overnight will be more $$ if needed

:confused: Sorry, don't know how to post pictures :embarrassed2:

Thanks for the interest, Billy

Last edited:

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a NEW and UNOPENED PBT ( Professional Billiard Tour) set of trading cards by World Wide Collectables of professional pool players of that era

Great belated Christmas present for your favorite pool player who thinks they have everything

$70 for the unopened package, free standard shipping to the continental US. Overnight will be more $$ if needed

new, original wrapping, and never opened trading cards

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Great belated Christmas present for your favorite pool player who thinks they have everything

$70 for the unopened package, free standard shipping to the continental US. Overnight will be more $$ if needed

sold one and have one left :smile:

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

$70 for the unopened package or MAKE AN OFFER, free standard shipping to the continental US. Overnight will be more $$ if needed

Make offer, one set remaining

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

c'mon make an offer ...

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

bump back up

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

we'll try this again ...

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

nice set of new cards here, never opened package

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

bump to the top please ...

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

bump for a new set of cards