1st gen Predator Z price check

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
I've noticed that I can't find any 1st gen predator Z shafts on ebay and I would rather not pay $170ish shipped for retail price... was wondering if anyone here has one in new condition (can be chalked and used for 1 or 2 racks but beyond that no thank you) they wouldn't mind getting rid of in a few months(saving for a josey s/p first). It can't have ANY dents or dings and I would prefer unchalked. 3/8x10 joint please. clearing out my PM box now so you all can send me prices.
 
What thread type do you need? I am looking to blow some out. I also have partials.
 
3/8x10 and preferably one with a solid grain structure. The 314-2 I'm using now has slight swirls in the wood pattern which I find distracting while shooting. It would be for the cue butt you have now actually :P I like the way the 1st gen shafts feel during a hit... and I love the taper of the Z-shaft.
 
I'll see what I have and make you a sweet deal since I already have your cue. (that sounds like a ransom note)
 
Seyberts

Hierovision said:
I've noticed that I can't find any 1st gen predator Z shafts on ebay and I would rather not pay $170ish shipped for retail price... was wondering if anyone here has one in new condition (can be chalked and used for 1 or 2 racks but beyond that no thank you) they wouldn't mind getting rid of in a few months(saving for a josey s/p first). It can't have ANY dents or dings and I would prefer unchalked. 3/8x10 joint please. clearing out my PM box now so you all can send me prices.


Doesn't seyberts.com have the first gen on sale for near wholesale-
 
Seyberts

Hierovision said:
I've noticed that I can't find any 1st gen predator Z shafts on ebay and I would rather not pay $170ish shipped for retail price... was wondering if anyone here has one in new condition (can be chalked and used for 1 or 2 racks but beyond that no thank you) they wouldn't mind getting rid of in a few months(saving for a josey s/p first). It can't have ANY dents or dings and I would prefer unchalked. 3/8x10 joint please. clearing out my PM box now so you all can send me prices.


Doesn't seyberts.com have the first gen on sale for near wholesale-


Predator Cues Predator Z Shafts
Beauty Ring: Black Collar
Joint: 3/8 X 10
Retail Price: $255.00
Seybert's Price - $165.75


I am not sure if you can find a good used shaft that is unchalked. Kind of like wanting a used car with no miles on it.
 
gforces1911 said:
Doesn't seyberts.com have the first gen on sale for near wholesale-


Predator Cues Predator Z Shafts
Beauty Ring: Black Collar
Joint: 3/8 X 10
Retail Price: $255.00
Seybert's Price - $165.75


I am not sure if you can find a good used shaft that is unchalked. Kind of like wanting a used car with no miles on it.

I make you a custom for $170. Brand new, matching ringwork and all.
 
Sounds perfect if you can get the measurements now and then keep them on file for when I have the $ to get it done :p
 
Hierovision said:
Sounds perfect if you can get the measurements now and then keep them on file for when I have the $ to get it done :p

Pm sent to you.
 
Back
Top