1st Kings Cup (19-21Nov2015)- EAST (Efren/Buste/Ko/Ko) v WEST(Mika/Darren/SVB/Albin)

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As mostly expected , Captain's picks are Ko Pin Yi v SVB

East actually have won more racks than West 41-37 even though they are behind 5-6
:D

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What
Getting blank screen with words Loading now
Too many people watching this match LOL
Anyone have same problem?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
knock, knock

Anyone seeing a stream at the moment?

Edit -- I see from other posts it's not just me.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Frozen

I've never had a worse experience with streaming ppv's in my life, and I buy roughly 20 per year.

I've seen some doozies. This one isn't (yet) as bad as some.

Edit -- but outage now approaching 10 min.

Last edited:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geez, man
That is problem when these 2 high profile guys play
Same thing happened at World 9 Ball final LOL

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Did DP stream any of the Queens Cups out of this location?

If so, how were the streams?

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Internet streams are so disappointingly unreliable.

Ever watch Netflix? Youtube? It's not internet streams in general, it's low-budget pool streams. I even have a lot of problems with audiovideoweb. I think it's the internet at the site of origin that's the problem. Half of these pool streams seem to be uploaded via hotel wifi. In the other thread Charlie Williams is blaming the APEC summit in Malaysia with all the world leaders, which is 2000 miles away.

seussman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ever watch Netflix? Youtube? It's not internet streams in general, it's low-budget pool streams. I even have a lot of problems with audiovideoweb. I think it's the internet at the site of origin that's the problem. Half of these pool streams seem to be uploaded via hotel wifi. In the other thread Charlie Williams is blaming the APEC summit in Malaysia with all the world leaders, which is 2000 miles away.

You got that right!

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did DP stream any of the Queens Cups out of this location?

If so, how were the streams?

If I remember correctly the 1st Queens cup couple of years ago, the streams were better . Also it was more fun and the girls seem to enjoy themselves but then "Girls just want to have fun" LOL

But here the boys were all very super serious. Efren was most serious and less jovial than usual. Albin is been is usual self - i still have not seen him smile. Darren and Mika looked tired. I think the most cheerful were Django and the Kos
But so far the matches have been quite enjoyable , most games had post break moves and not just breakfest

Anyway still nothing on stream. I will go take a cigarette break :D

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Lol, and Dragon won't be refunding the cash. They got a 30-day DSL plan for $100 and are skating with the proceeds, is the likely outcome.

Hilarious.