This year....I am buying a Shurtz cue, and an OB breaker from the TAR crew!
over the last few years I have chilled out at the Shurtz booth, and I can think of no other I would be bummed not to own.....besides a Gus
My wife was sold after seeing all the German Shepard pics at their booth! and we all know when the wifey is sold.....I can get a cue!
if there is a flame veneer cue there...its mine!
see you all there!
G.
over the last few years I have chilled out at the Shurtz booth, and I can think of no other I would be bummed not to own.....besides a Gus
My wife was sold after seeing all the German Shepard pics at their booth! and we all know when the wifey is sold.....I can get a cue!
if there is a flame veneer cue there...its mine!
see you all there!
G.