striperfisher
New member
2 Les Blevins cues for sale -*Today, 10:56 AM. ...sold
New to the group. Father passed a few months ago he was a avid pool player up until early 2000.
I have 2 Les Blevins cues for sale with multiple shafts. Pm me here with questions or more pics.
I must admit I don't know anything about pool cue's
So a little help here may be needed.
Added pics of weights of cue's and shafts. All shafts measure 12.8mm
These are for sale, don't really know where to start pricing so bear with me.
$1400 both cues and case. And we will go from there.
I have alot of pictures, but none are store to a image hosting site. The below link is to a Facebook group I have them listed
https://m.facebook.com/groups/232223943597556?view=permalink&id=1612239805595956
I can be reached through pm or 276 780 0453 cell phone.
Thanks
SOLD
New to the group. Father passed a few months ago he was a avid pool player up until early 2000.
I have 2 Les Blevins cues for sale with multiple shafts. Pm me here with questions or more pics.
I must admit I don't know anything about pool cue's
So a little help here may be needed.
Added pics of weights of cue's and shafts. All shafts measure 12.8mm
These are for sale, don't really know where to start pricing so bear with me.
$1400 both cues and case. And we will go from there.
I have alot of pictures, but none are store to a image hosting site. The below link is to a Facebook group I have them listed
https://m.facebook.com/groups/232223943597556?view=permalink&id=1612239805595956
I can be reached through pm or 276 780 0453 cell phone.
Thanks
SOLD
Last edited: