ClassicBilliard
New member
Let me introduce myself. My name is Paul Schorzman. I am the owner of Classic Billiards in Portland, Oregon. I have owned Classic Billiards for close to 30 years. Here a some details on the cues for sale.
Both cues are Brand new and have never hit a ball.
I will let the LOA's from Laurie explain each cue.




Cue # 1 is serial # 420 10
Cue # 2 is serial # 323 10
Here a few pictures of the cues. Camera is not the best for closeup's but you get the idea.
Asking price for each cue is $3500 OBO.
Please feel free to contact me at 503 - 761 - 2622
Both cues are Brand new and have never hit a ball.
I will let the LOA's from Laurie explain each cue.




Cue # 1 is serial # 420 10
Cue # 2 is serial # 323 10
Here a few pictures of the cues. Camera is not the best for closeup's but you get the idea.
Asking price for each cue is $3500 OBO.
Please feel free to contact me at 503 - 761 - 2622