2 Soren Soogards for sale. Great shape!

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two Soren Soogards in excellent condition are for sale. I just played on them and they play exceptionally well! $5,000 each or $9,000 for both.
Shipping costs depend on destination but roughly $700 each

Please p.m. me for pictures.
 
Last edited:
Two Soren Soogards in excellent condition are for sale. I just played on them and they play exceptionally well! $5,000 each or $9,000 for both.
Shipping costs depend on destination but roughly $700 each

Please p.m. me for pictures.

Are these the tables from Dwight's place in Niles?

Steve
 
Hey Steve,

Yes sir they are indeed. I also took pictures of Dwight's antique pool table and a Gold Crown.

If you can get the word out, he would appreciate it. It's been tough for him as you know.

Also, has Gary got a hold of you for the Olhausen live-stream?
 
Hey Steve,

Yes sir they are indeed. I also took pictures of Dwight's antique pool table and a Gold Crown.

If you can get the word out, he would appreciate it. It's been tough for him as you know.

Also, has Gary got a hold of you for the Olhausen live-stream?

Too bad about Dwight having to close.

I thought Al was arranging for one of the Soogards to go to an Elks Club in Elkhart.

Have you talked to Wellman? It sure would be nice to have those at the Sands.

Gary called me a couple of nights ago about streaming I gave him the number for JC. Gary is concerned that JC may have also gone out of business.

Steve
 
Back
Top