2007 Josey Level III "Not So Sneaky"

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hiya Guys and Gals (and Marcus)
Helping a friend by posting his 2007 Josey level 3 Sneaky.

The cue is lightly played, and in great overall condition. I'd call it 95-97% with a fresh shaft cleaning, it hits really good I'm just all in with my cues right now.

19 oz
13mm (One)
Rings with Silver trim A-E
The Cue plays on the firm side which is to be expected from a Josey. The cue has two nicks on opposing sides approximately six inches up from the butt.

525.00 Shipped and its certainly a lot of cue for the money!
Feel free to edit alter and re-distribute photos as you wish as long as you Do NOT clean the FLOOR!
JoseyFull.jpg

JoseyButt1.jpg

JoseyJointandRings.jpg

JoseyKnick1.jpg

JoseyKnick2.jpg

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've Run Across A few

This cue is A FIRM hitter!

Thanks Baller,

Did you get out?

NINER

DiamondDave

Yes, I rather like Snake!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Nine Ball said:
Nie lookin cue.. Didn't someone on here have this cue in ebony?

It looks a lot like the one I had gotten from Ridinwiththewind which was in ebony.

JoseyS-03.gif
[/IMG]

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nine Ball said:
This is the one I was talkin about.. PM me a price. :)

Josh...it is my understanding that this cue found it's way overseas...I have no clue as to who owns it now. I may well be easier to just order one new from Keith at this point. I should have hung onto it, it was a superb player. :(

Lisa

DiamondDave

Yes, I rather like Snake!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
ridewiththewind said:
Josh...it is my understanding that this cue found it's way overseas...I have no clue as to who owns it now. I may well be easier to just order one new from Keith at this point. I should have hung onto it, it was a superb player. :(

Lisa

Thats a very good point, I feel the same way. :(

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
ridewiththewind said:

Lisa

I didn't want it to play with. I just liked the look and considered throwin it in a case..

Last edited: