2012 World Snooker Championship - Stephen Hendry 147 break video link

acousticsguru

player/instructor
Silver Member
YouTube link to watch Stephen Hendry's magnificent maximum 147 break:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh64worbGqc

Awesome! Beautiful back-cut into the middle pocket to keep the run going early on, not without risk (of giving away the frame, that is). :thumbup:

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stephen Hendry's 147

Awesome! Beautiful back-cut into the middle pocket to keep the run going early on, not without risk (of giving away the frame, that is). :thumbup:

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti

The next shot on the black was also pretty special.;):smile::D:thumbup:

Autist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like 30 minutes before the start of that frame I made the highest break of my short snooker life - 30, and then I saw this. :D

Great stuff.

Alan Morris

U.S. Snooker Association
Silver Member
Like 30 minutes before the start of that frame I made the highest break of my short snooker life - 30, and then I saw this. :D

Great stuff.
Hi there!

Where in Estonia are you from may I ask?

I regularly visit Tallinn and play snooker at Club 147. The last time I played the owner of the club there I made a break of 131 against him - it is one of the most beautiful snooker clubs I have ever had the pleasure to play in.

Thanks and best wishes.

Alan.

Last edited:

Autist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi there!

Where in Estonia are you from may I ask?

I regularly visit Tallinn and play snooker at Club 147. The last time I played the owner of the club there I made a break of 131 against him - it is one of the most beautiful snooker clubs I have ever had the pleasure to play in.

Thanks and best wishes.

Alan.

Hi Alan!

I live about 80 miles south from Tallinn, in Pärnu.

Yes, the Club 147 is an awesome place. I have never visited it, but I have seen pictures and some of my friends have been there. I think they have at least 2 or 3 identical tables to the ones they use in professional snooker, the heated Star tables.

131? Wow, that's really something, you must know your way around a snooker table! I don't think many Estonian snooker players have EVER made break that high.

Well, I am a real rookie, but enjoy playing very much. The next time you are going to visit Estonia, shoot me a PM few days earlier, I could come and play a few frames with you, and I can bring a friend - his max. break is 90, so he could be a worthier opponent to you! :D

Cheers!

- Margus

Last edited:

Alan Morris

U.S. Snooker Association
Silver Member
Hi Alan!

I live about 80 miles south from Tallinn, in Pärnu.

Yes, the Club 147 is an awesome place. I have never visited it, but I have seen pictures and some of my friends have been there. I think they have at least 2 or 3 identical tables to the ones they use in professional snooker, the heated Star tables.

131? Wow, that's really something, you must know your way around a snooker table! I don't think many Estonian snooker players have EVER made break that high.

Well, I am a real rookie, but enjoy playing very much. The next time you are going to visit Estonia, shoot me a PM few days earlier, I could come and play a few frames with you, and I can bring a friend - his max. break is 90, so he could be a worthier opponent to you! :D

Cheers!

- Margus
Hi Margus,

Good to hear from you - I certainly know where Pärnu is! Do you have any places to play snooker in Pärnu?

The Club 147 unfortunately doesn't have the heated Star tables, but they do have a professional standard match table which I always play on.

You can view some photos of me there by clicking ---> here

I've met several snooker players in Estonia - there is a series of ranking snooker tournaments played in Tallinn as the organiser is a very good friend of mine and he would like me to help him with snooker in Estonia.

I will be back in Tallinn very soon so I will most definitely let you know so you can come and play a few frames.

Best wishes.

Alan.