Sold 2019 Carmeli Hoppe

Sold Item

whiteoak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
2019 Carmeli Hoppe.Excellent condition with one shaft having approximately 3-4 hours play and the other unchalked. Traditional Titleist veneers with Spanish Bull wrap and LBM ferrules. Butt is 15.6 with both shafts at 3.9 oz. 13mm shafts. $1400 firm plus shipping.Previously sold but buyer fell through. Thanks,Mike S. PS; A huge Thank You to Bob Farr for getting my pictures posted.He has helped me with pictures in the past and is a stand up guy in every way.

Attachments

• CMeli1.jpg
    CMeli1.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 748
  • CMeli2.jpg
    CMeli2.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 740
  • CMeli3.jpg
    CMeli3.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 687
  • CMeli4.jpg
    CMeli4.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 702
  • CMeli5.jpg
    CMeli5.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
2019 Carmeli Hoppe.Excellent condition with one shaft having approximately 3-4 hours play and the other unchalked. Traditional Titleist veneers with Spanish Bull wrap and LBM ferrules. Butt is 15.6 with both shafts at 3.9 oz. 13mm shafts. $1500 firm plus shipping.Previously sold but buyer fell through. I cannot get the pics to upload so please PM me here or email me at: whiteoak1959@gmail.com for pictures. Thanks,Mike S.
Hey buddy please send pictures to gardner344@bellsouth.net

whiteoak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
2019 Carmeli Hoppe.Excellent condition with one shaft having approximately 3-4 hours play and the other unchalked. Traditional Titleist veneers with Spanish Bull wrap and LBM ferrules. Butt is 15.6 with both shafts at 3.9 oz. 13mm shafts. $1500 firm plus shipping.Previously sold but buyer fell through. Thanks,Mike S. PS; A huge Thank You to Bob Farr for getting my pictures posted.He has helped me with pictures in the past and is a stand up guy in every way.
Thursday bump

whiteoak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
2019 Carmeli Hoppe.Excellent condition with one shaft having approximately 3-4 hours play and the other unchalked. Traditional Titleist veneers with Spanish Bull wrap and LBM ferrules. Butt is 15.6 with both shafts at 3.9 oz. 13mm shafts. $1500 firm plus shipping.Previously sold but buyer fell through. Thanks,Mike S. PS; A huge Thank You to Bob Farr for getting my pictures posted.He has helped me with pictures in the past and is a stand up guy in every way.
Bump

whiteoak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bump

whiteoak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Midweek Bump

whiteoak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yes,A weighbolt can be removed to reduce the butt wt to 15.1 oz. Apologies for the slow response. Thanks

whiteoak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sunday Bump and PRICE DROP $1400 plus shipping

MmmSharp

Nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I love this Cue. the steel joint carmelli's are a personal favorite of mine. if this wasn't listed as sold, i may have been yelled at by my wife.