Reverse Engineer
Silver Member

10-BALL ▸ J. SEAMAN vs D. ALCAIDE ▸ 2022 Arcadia Arizona Open​

currently playing

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was another post on here not far below.

Great to see them coming back for a second year, growing, and sticking with the much better 10 ball over that 9 ball crap. But get rid of the gimmick format.

Haven't looked at the brackets yet but I see they got the Music City Open going on at same time.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB - nope
Woodward - nope
Thorpe - nope
Bergman - nope
Roberts - nope

Deuel and Styer are the only top players to show up.

Perhaps they would rather beat up on dead money in some bar table event than go head to head with Europe's best.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB - nope
Woodward - nope
Thorpe - nope
Bergman - nope
Roberts - nope

Perhaps they would rather beat up on dead money in some bar table event than go head to head with Europe's best.
unless something has changed, Thorpe wouldn't even be allowed to play in it.

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB - nope
Woodward - nope
Thorpe - nope
Bergman - nope
Roberts - nope

I dunno man... wouldn't be surprised if the Euro's are obligated by MR to show up for some reason. Flight cancellations are an issue, plus, just about everyone, players, I've talked to hate this format...
This dead money thing has been on the rise in comments lately, I wonder who put that out there that you guys have followed suit...lol

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dunno man... wouldn't be surprised if the Euro's are obligated by MR to show up for some reason. Flight cancellations are an issue, plus, just about everyone, players, I've talked to hate this format...
This dead money thing has been on the rise in comments lately, I wonder who put that out there that you guys have followed suit...lol

beside the fact that MR can't really "obligate" anyone to do anything, the predator events are kind of at odds with MR as it stands. the euros are playing this because of the DCC... filling their schedule

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL. MR wants nothing to do with Predator, 10 Ball, or CSI.

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL. MR wants nothing to do with Predator, 10 Ball, or CSI.
I could be mistaken, don't claim to know everything, but I think I read somewhere that the Predator event is a ranking tourney for the MR rankings... call me crazy 🤷‍♂️