Fatboy AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 6, 2010 #2 mike massey has a few of those. they cost about $7500, this guy on Ebay is little to attached to his case. they are awesome.
mike massey has a few of those. they cost about $7500, this guy on Ebay is little to attached to his case. they are awesome.
CocoboloCowboy Cowboys are my hero's Silver Member Dec 6, 2010 #3 I saw on at the BCAPL walking around with the guy who made em. THEY have a lot of WOW!
JB Cases www.jbcases.com Silver Member Dec 6, 2010 #4 I like Mel. I love his cases. I think all the signatures and writing on the cases detract from the cases not add to them. I'd sand them all off and start over. Can you imagine taking a Warhol to a party and getting celebrities to autograpgh all over it?
I like Mel. I love his cases. I think all the signatures and writing on the cases detract from the cases not add to them. I'd sand them all off and start over. Can you imagine taking a Warhol to a party and getting celebrities to autograpgh all over it?
Fatboy AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 6, 2010 #5 they are great, he also makes hand bags for the ladies. that are pretty cool too. they are made to order-there is no inventory. They also chip up kinda easy, the teeth are real sharks teeth.
they are great, he also makes hand bags for the ladies. that are pretty cool too. they are made to order-there is no inventory. They also chip up kinda easy, the teeth are real sharks teeth.
bud green Dolley and Django Silver Member Dec 6, 2010 #6 Cool case, but I wouldn't pay half that even if I'm the next lotto winner. Autographs and shark teeth don't cost THAT much.
Cool case, but I wouldn't pay half that even if I'm the next lotto winner. Autographs and shark teeth don't cost THAT much.
Thunder Thighs I'm your Huckleberry Silver Member Dec 7, 2010 #7 Waaaaay overpriced if you ask me. But then again, it's only worth as much as somebody will pay for it.
Waaaaay overpriced if you ask me. But then again, it's only worth as much as somebody will pay for it.