3 Cushion at Derby City Classic 2008

I have heard that they might invite 1 or 2 European players. However it's not confirmed.. : )
 
As far as the women players, Ga Young Kim is a very good 3-cushion player and would have to be the big favorite in a women's event (I've seen her play). I understand she was trained by her father & for the first 4 years was only able to play 3-cushion before she started with pool.

Melissa Little has also played around with the game, but would not be close to Ga or maybe Jeanette. But she loves it just the same & was signed up to play when they tried to hold a women's 3-C event in Fl, which was cancelled due to hurricanes.
 
I hope to see both Jennifer Shims [sp?] and Mercedes Gonzalez.

Or even Sang Lee daughter Olivia Lee, maybe AZ'er own Linda Carter.

But if Shanelle Loraine play [see link below] that would be an uplift for Women 3Cushion Tournament. What other women players might try their hand at 3 Cushion?
http://dragonpromotions.com/kingqueencarom.html
 
Last edited:
Back
Top