3-Cushion Picture from the Past

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I found this picture of Findley playing 3 cushion against Fast Eddie from the Hustler while vacationing in the mountains. I have not seen this before so I bought it. I thought you'd get a kick out of seeing it so I took a picture of the picture. It is now my Avatar.

Dave
 

Attachments

  • Findley-the hustler,sm.JPG
    Findley-the hustler,sm.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 288
I remember the first time I saw that scene, had no idea what he meant when he said, "I don't play pool, I play billiards". The movie doesn't clue you in either, you just see the edge of the table and so forth. Now it looks worlds different to me. Also I laugh my ass off when Paul Newman ends up beating him because, "it's the same, you got a cue, balls on the table" or whatever he says.
 
Back
Top