3 cushion training live with dick jaspers on kozoom

Texas Carom Club

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
https://www.kozoom.com/en/billiard-...tu_AG8ryVthE7OEnOrVN1GIgwYiDCXLm42tir_r38UYWE


3041cd0f23e647b97d8f7949b9ea3e5c3563b634.jpg.jpg
 
Awesome. My yearly pass has expired -- I wonder if I can just buy a $10 monthly pass for April and get access.

One way to find out ...
 
you can get monthly but its set up to charge every month that way, but just cancel after your done watching


actually you can do a 2 day pass
 
Last edited:
Also, just saw Kozoom post on Facebook they will be putting up replays immediately following the live streams.
 
Richard, how are you planning to watch? Are you on a yearly pass?

i dont think i will be able to watch live, working and all that
i might catch some replays,
with this and those psoition shots i found, i might take this game back up seriously once again
i just got back on for the last batch of balkline and 1 cushion matches from the last event streamed
 
CAUDRON showng his practice also

Dear friends on Saturday 4th of April at 4PM Belgian time, I will start live practice, which you can follow on my Facebook page. This is totally free. I will try to connect every day at the same time. Please share. I modified the post because by sharing, the text didn't appear...

7AM Los Angeles
8AM Mexico
9AM Bogota
10AM in New York
11AM Buenos Aires
5PM Istanbul
9PM in Vietnam
11PM in Korea and Japan
 
I like the fact that Caudron would explain some of his shots and reasoning. Jaspers was just too quiet.
 
Yeah, would have been cool if for the Jaspers replays someone would have gone back and added commentary.

I only saw a bit of the Caudron one, but so far like it better.
 
Back
Top