39th Annual Texas Open Matches NOW Ready!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am trying a new program in which you can get videos from events on YOUR supplied Flash Drive or we can supply one.

Check them out here!

First match is $10
additional matches are $5

I have 8gb Flash drives available for $10

I will soon offer larger Drives for complete event packages

Thanks,

Ray
 
watching matches

Ray....Do the Premium membership get to watch any of the matches as part of our membership, or is this something completely different ?
 
Ray....Do the Premium membership get to watch any of the matches as part of our membership, or is this something completely different ?

Duke,

How's it going? Yes I will be loading a few of the more memorable matches on the Premium channel.

I will email links to Premium members with all of the places I have videos recorded very soon, like by tomorrow.

Hope to see you in New Iberia this Thursday thru Sunday. ;)

Ray
 
Thanks Ray...I would love to be there, I am getting so itchy to play again and can't wait. I have some workers coming to do some grading on the outside of my house due to the last couple storms, ( water coming in ) , if there is any possible way I can reschedule around this, I will try my best to be there. Did I see somewhere that the White Diamond event is going to be the first weekend in November ?
 
Thanks Ray...I would love to be there, I am getting so itchy to play again and can't wait. I have some workers coming to do some grading on the outside of my house due to the last couple storms, ( water coming in ) , if there is any possible way I can reschedule around this, I will try my best to be there. Did I see somewhere that the White Diamond event is going to be the first weekend in November ?

That's correct Duke. First weekend in November. Hope to see you out someday buddy.

Ray
 
Which matches would you recommend? Which ones really stand out for one reason or another?

Here are all the matches. The ones that stood out to me was Bob Vanover Winning a match in the Texas Open on the TV table!! He is almost 80!! I also highlighted 2 matches with Robb Saez. One vs Jeremy Jones and one vs Corey Deuel.

The finals, set 2, had some amazing shots by Chip Compton too.

There was also the partial match that brought a little controversy between Robb Saez and Hillbilly and Hillbilly wasn't even in the match!!

It was a great event!

9b_Gary Abood vs Kevin Guimond Texas Open 2012
9b_CJ Wiley vs Tim Coons Texas Open 2012 pt1 & pt2
9b Bob Vanover vs Gerard Jimenez Texas Open 2012 pt1 pt2
9b_Tony Sauls vs Gene Albrecht Texas Open 2012
9b_Bob Pyles v Nick Tafoya 2012 Texas Open
9b_Manny Chau v Blaine Barcus Texas Open 2012
9b_Chip Compton v Junior Jueco Texas Open 2012
9b_Bob Vanover v James Davis Jr Texas Open 2012 Partial
9b_Charlie Bryant v Bernard Walker Texas Open 2012 pt1 pt2
9b_Jeremy Jones vs Robb Saez Texas Open 2012
9b Dan Bristol v Bill Fuller Texas Open 2012
9b_Eric Aicinena v Chelo Velasquez Texas Open 2012
9b_Ernesto Bayaua v Brian Sanders Texas Open 2012
9b_Tommy Tokoph v Tommy Ulbik Texas Open 2012 pt1 pt2
9b Joey Gray vs James Davis Sr Texas Open 2012
9b_Robb Saez v Corey Deuel Texas Open 2012 pt1 pt2
9b_Forest Boyd v CJ Wiley Texas Open 2012
9b_James Davis Sr v Gary Abood Texas Open 2012
9b_Jamie Baraks v Mark Tafoya Texas Open 2012 pt1 pt2
9b_Jeremy Jones v Denny Snead Texas Open 2012 pt 1 pt2
9b_Corey Deuel v Chris Vollmar Texas Open 2012
9b_Chip Compton v Charlie Bryant Texas Open 2012 pt1 pt2
9b_James Davis Sr v Jeremy Jones Texas Open 2012 pt1 pt2 pt3 pt4
9b_Joey Gray v Many Chau Texas Open 2012
9b_Chip Compton vs Robb Saez Texas Open 2012 Partial
9b_Sylver Ochoa v Manny Chau Texas Open 2012 pt1 pt2
9b_Chip Compton v Joey Gray Texas Open 2012 Hotseat
9b_Chip Compton vs Robb Saez Texas Open 2012 Semi Final
9b_Chip Compton v Joey Gray Texas Open 2012 Finals 1
9b_Chip Compton v Joey Gray Texas Open 2012 Finals 2 pt1 pt2
 
Back
Top