3Seconds 3x4 Butterfly Case

carl.j

Hi all,

In search of a 3Seconds 3x4 Butterfly Case like the one in the links below.

RunEmOut08

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Haven’t seen many of the butterfly, but you could contact these people. They seem to be a solid distributor. I have bought a few gloves from them.

carl.j

Haven’t seen many of the butterfly, but you could contact these people. They seem to be a solid distributor. I have bought a few gloves from them.

Thanks - good shout!

ShawnH81

If anyone knows of any other US stockists for these cases do shout!
I believe Pat Diveney was stocking this brand of cases or at least was a year back or so. Might be worth checking into. I do believe he is at Derby City at the moment however.

I have a 3x5 one personally, not butterfly though.

carl.j

I believe Pat Diveney was stocking this brand of cases or at least was a year back or so. Might be worth checking into. I do believe he is at Derby City at the moment however.

I have a 3x5 one personally, not butterfly though.
Thanks! Sadly I'm on the other side of the pond but would be DCC if I was closer! I'll reach out and see what what he has to say. How do you like the 3x5?

ShawnH81

Thanks! Sadly I'm on the other side of the pond but would be DCC if I was closer! I'll reach out and see what what he has to say. How do you like the 3x5?
Its nice and lightweight. Good amount of storage space for chalk and all your goodies. I had a JB case made for me and I go back and forth between them depending on what I all want with me. The JB definitely has a better interior for the cues but the 3seconds is nice when you dont want to lug around a heavy bag.

carl.j

Its nice and lightweight. Good amount of storage space for chalk and all your goodies. I had a JB case made for me and I go back and forth between them depending on what I all want with me. The JB definitely has a better interior for the cues but the 3seconds is nice when you dont want to lug around a heavy bag.
Funnily enough, I have a similar setup although my JB is used more for storage at the moment. Although I'm hoping to commission a nice Mason model JB sometime in the future!

HarddTimezz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have this Japanese exclusive 3x4, pm for details if interested, thanks!
f30e2076d8e677e8a4042cc7afcd28d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

zetetikos

I checked them out at the SBE. i didn't think the interoir was so great, but everything on the out side was fantastic.
I've been looking for a black or grey butterfly as well, there is a used steel blue one for sale on ebay. Also there are these for sale https://hvgameroom.com/collections/cue-cases

I've been told that their may be some more designs in a few months but who knows if that's certain.

Good luck(except on a black or grey one, jk)

Zerksies

I've been looking for a black or grey butterfly as well, there is a used steel blue one for sale on ebay. Also there are these for sale https://hvgameroom.com/collections/cue-cases

I've been told that their may be some more designs in a few months but who knows if that's certain.

Good luck(except on a black or grey one, jk)
They are extremely well made, I just didn't like the interior a little more padding would of been nice. I they get that done I'm definately a buyer

zetetikos

They are extremely well made, I just didn't like the interior a little more padding would of been nice. I they get that done I'm definately a buyer
I put in a jb interior into their hard case, is very nice, lightweight, backpack straps and the protection of jb interior. Don't know if can be done for a butterfly but you could ask him?

carl.j

I put in a jb interior into their hard case, is very nice, lightweight, backpack straps and the protection of jb interior. Don't know if can be done for a butterfly but you could ask him?
Interesting. Care to share some pics? Did you manage to squeeze in more storage as a result?