4 cues and a case mezz/poison/predator/players

m4ddy.x

Registered
Im selling whats seen in this picture the case is a poison armor 2 soft case it holds 3 butts and 4 shafts I would sell for 100 dollars. The cue beneath the case is a predator air 2 I would sell for 125 dollars. Below that is a poison vx stk yellow with a kamui black clear tip that I would sell for 150 dollars. Next is a players pure x hxtp2 jump break cue I would also sell for 150 the last cue is one that I don't want to sell but for the right price maybe, it's a mezz masse cue that was sent to me and autographed by Florian Venom Kohler, this cue retails for around $1400 if interested in that one we could discuss it
 

Attachments

  • 20170712_204953.jpg
    20170712_204953.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Back
Top