4 New Billiard Cues for sale (Layani & Hanbat)

customcuelathe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Up for sale are 2 NEW layani billiard cues? Retail $1250 & $1280 with 2 shafts each.
Final Sale Price $870-$900 each
The models are Daske and Fringe special edition
This a great deal and they will go fast
4c7a8ce8-760f-3f34.jpg
4c7a8ce8-767b-a6a4.jpg
4c7a8ce8-768d-575f.jpg

The 2nd and 3rd cue from the right
Plus 2 NEW great looking butterfly cues made by hanbat comes with 2 shafts each retail $650
Clearance price $450 shipped, that is a great deal pictures comming soon

All Cues listed for sale are Brand New never used ( which makes them a great buy)

Those ones are $155 plus shipping each
c6e4e159-15d5-bb5a.jpg

Last edited:

seanandnik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
joint

how does that Layani conical joint feel/hit ? also how did you do in New York ? I was going to drive out but was afraid of snow storm and now regret it, not to often we have the chance to see Blomdahl, hopefully he'll come back around.

customcuelathe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how does that Layani conical joint feel/hit ? also how did you do in New York ? I was going to drive out but was afraid of snow storm and now regret it, not to often we have the chance to see Blomdahl, hopefully he'll come back around.
Well
I did horible, its all due to lack of practice, and being so busy building Cue Lathes, but watching Blomdahl play was great.
As for the LAYANI joint, I think it feels and plays great, If I dont sell those cues soon, I will probably start playing with one.
Regards

Duce

Engineer
Silver Member
Well
I did horible, its all due to lack of practice, and being so busy building Cue Lathes, but watching Blomdahl play was great.
As for the LAYANI joint, I think it feels and plays great, If I dont sell those cues soon, I will probably start playing with one.
Regards

Can you get me a Hanbat 55B?

MSRP is like $130 usd ($150,000 won)I can pay $160 usd.

한밭큐 55B -billiard cue hanbat ₩ 150,000

ipitythefool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone you know is selling a used/reasonably priced Hanbat Rainbow or Plus11, (with hanbat joint not wood joint) please let me know.