$40 gets a 1/39 chance for an Ariel Carmeli 12pt. ebony/ivory beauty!

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey guys!

First of all, big congrats to Harley!

As for the ball confusion, I know if you go to the linked page they are in numerical order. However I did investigate this before hand. If you go to the "past winner numbers" page, the balls are shown in the order they were drawn. Not numerical. So hopefully that dispels any potential confusion.

http://calottery.com/Games/FantasyFive/WinningNumbers/pastwinningnumbers.htm

Thanks again to everyone who contributed.

Congrats again to Harley. Hard to believe you got a $1600 cue for $40. Way to go man. Cue will go out a.s.a.p.

-James

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just as an update. I really appreciate everyone's participation. I know that sometimes circumstances change, and I was very understanding to people's situations when it came time for payment. I am currently owed over $200 still from people who had payment issues. I am NOT calling anyone out here. I'll be glad to give you all a few days to make payments. I just ask that if you have money due, please do your best to communicate with me if these payments are not on the way.

Thanks,
James

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The cue has been shipped Express Overnight to HarleyKR07. It will be delivered by tomorrow at noon. Insurance, Tracking, Signature Confirmation, Delivery Confirmation, etc.

The cue is more secure than fort knox inside the packing.

Thanks to the Adam J. thread, here is more information than you'll ever need on this package.

(The tracking # will not show up until after the end of the day today. They are scanned in at night.)

james041.jpg

james042.jpg

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
James said:
Just as an update. I really appreciate everyone's participation. I know that sometimes circumstances change, and I was very understanding to people's situations when it came time for payment. I am currently owed over $200 still from people who had payment issues. I am NOT calling anyone out here. I'll be glad to give you all a few days to make payments. I just ask that if you have money due, please do your best to communicate with me if these payments are not on the way.

Thanks,
James

I've had some contact, but I still haven't received any payment from these 4 people. Hopefully I'm not a sucker... :)