41st ANNUAL TEXAS OPEN 9-BALL CHAMPIONSHIP

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Do you need to be present Friday Night or can you show later for the Sat AM first round?

LadyV

Pistol Perez
Silver Member
they are asking everyone to be there friday for the players meeting

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you need to be present Friday Night or can you show later for the Sat AM first round?

Come early for sum action (Miami).....214-937-1972 ..... I'm taking the week off ..... My first TEXAS OPEN .

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Come early for sum action (Miami).....214-937-1972 ..... I'm taking the week off ..... My first TEXAS OPEN .

Lots going on before the Open begins too!!

Attachments

• 2014 Texas Open Flyer smaller.jpg
    2014 Texas Open Flyer smaller.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,804

RFranklin

Ready, fire...aim
Silver Member
Open Warm Up

Is what it is ..... What pool room do u play at ??? Is it around Austin I wanna get warmed up ?????!!!!!!! 214-937-1972

The problem with Austin is that Skinnys is the only place in town with decent equipment. You cant find a 9 footer anywhere near Austin that is worth a crap except there. Fast Eddies is right down 35 and the pockets might be a shade tighter but the felt is like shag and you get bad rolls all the time. You could go down to The Grand (used to be Erics) and find 9 ft gc's but they dont take care of their stuff and the Warehouse down past 71 isnt much better.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The problem with Austin is that Skinnys is the only place in town with decent equipment. You cant find a 9 footer anywhere near Austin that is worth a crap except there. Fast Eddies is right down 35 and the pockets might be a shade tighter but the felt is like shag and you get bad rolls all the time. You could go down to The Grand (used to be Erics) and find 9 ft gc's but they dont take care of their stuff and the Warehouse down past 71 isnt much better.

The 9 footers at Clicks play pretty well. I have trouble playing on green cloth these days though. Doesn't fit my eye anymore.

Are you playing the Open this year?

Kim White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$1k Added Lone Star Billiards Tour Texas Open 9-Ball Warm-Up Event

*The first (32) amateur division players to sign up will be permitted in both divisions
*No pre-paid entries will be accepted by Skinny Bob’s
*On-Site Registration Saturday 10am-12pm

PLEASE BE THERE EARLY TO SECURE YOUR SPOT(S)

9-Ball Open $35/9-Ball Amateur $25
Juniors 17 & under pay $30/$20
Fields limited; races will be determined by field size
Auction begins Saturday 12:30pm sharp
All players must be present at 12:30pm
Added money based on 64 unique players total

Live Streaming: www.Ustream.tv/channel/LoneStarBilliardsTour

Sponsored by:
Poison Billiards, Delta-13 Billiard Rack, Ozone Billiards, ImproveYourShot.com, APA of North Harris County
For more information call 713-825-1411

RFranklin

Ready, fire...aim
Silver Member
Texas open

The 9 footers at Clicks play pretty well. I have trouble playing on green cloth these days though. Doesn't fit my eye anymore.

Are you playing the Open this year?

Can't Get Away On Labor Day But Will Try To Play In The "Warm Up" That Kim Just Posted Just To Get SomeGood Matches For Cheap.

dmb4231

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Full

Do they take down alternates? I was going to sign up tomorrow but on the website it says they are full? I may not go if I have no chance of getting into the tournament

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do they take down alternates? I was going to sign up tomorrow but on the website it says they are full? I may not go if I have no chance of getting into the tournament

Yes they take 10, but I think last year all 10 got in plus a few on site.
I know of 2 that are dropping out already, so I'd advise to call skinny bobs and get on the Alt. List ASAP.