41st ANNUAL TEXAS OPEN 9-BALL CHAMPIONSHIP

cesarmorales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The rates are high to keep the action high. No $20 sets for sure.
Ray

I could understand it if there WAS action, but only one table was being played on by a group of four guys playing for $2 a man. That is all that I saw that night but I am sure there was real action on other nights.

I called up bob and they said it was $15/hour.

pooligan

Registered
Brackets?

The news item on the AZB front page about the Open states :

"They have a new web-site this year that will allow keeping track of the scheduled matches and results."

Does anyone know where this website is? I checked Skinny Bob's site and it only lists the basic info on the Open, no brackets or match results.

I also checked the AZB page, but only see the brackets for last year, even though the earlier story on the front page cites AZB as publishing the tournament brackets:

"AZBilliards publishes the tournament brackets during play and has daily news about the world billiards scene."

-Pooligan

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The news item on the AZB front page about the Open states :

"They have a new web-site this year that will allow keeping track of the scheduled matches and results."

Does anyone know where this website is? I checked Skinny Bob's site and it only lists the basic info on the Open, no brackets or match results.

I also checked the AZB page, but only see the brackets for last year, even though the earlier story on the front page cites AZB as publishing the tournament brackets:

"AZBilliards publishes the tournament brackets during play and has daily news about the world billiards scene."

-Pooligan

http://www.budtour.com/letsroll#!/?tid=LAD55078

There is a thread with some updates in the main forum.