5 spots left for Steve lomax's raffle fundraiser

barking4action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not one person has inquired about it but 20 people on fb donated and 4 people donated other products. This is a small community step it up!On my Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/jesse.gilbertlavere?ref=bookmark. I am posting a raffle of 23 spots at $100 to help sell one of Steve's cues to get him some cash. He is fighting cancer and needs are support. Let's do this. It's for the hurricane cue on the left
 
Pretty disappointed in the az community. At least show some support by saying something nice about him. This site has changed
 
Pretty disappointed in the az community. At least show some support by saying something nice about him. This site has changed

It's mother's day so I am thinking a bunch of people haven't been on the site today. Hopefully Steve gets better soon and I will have him in my prayers.

Matt
 
Do you have a spot left? Count me in and tell me how to get the money to the right account.

Charlie Wilhite
Rhino Cues
 
Back
Top