50 and over tournaments

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you are not in it ?
Also at 19 I’d give me the 52 year old the 7 out in 9ball and for sure 10-6 in one pocket…… In 1989 I played Ervelino 10-7 , Efren 11-6 , Keith m 7 ball , Ronnie Allen , JJ , etc ……. I went broke so many times it still doesn’t bother me , heck I’d rather lose than do nothing , I promise !!!!!!! Don’t worry , I’ve booked some winners , heck no I ain’t scared of winning!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Only ones I can think of are the amateur ones at Super Billiards Expo. Seniors tournament is 50+ and Super Seniors is 65+(50 and over).

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
bogies in houston had a super senior onepocket tournament (70 or older to qualify)
bogies for several years now has had a seniors onepocket tournament (65 to qualify)
i played in 2 of them
was a blast
last year efren played along with nick varner
in past years billy incardona played ,james christopher
and many others.
the greats still play pretty sporty ... (y)

middleofnowhere

Registered
The reason we have 50 plus tournaments is so we don't have to listen to cRAP music and put up with kids whining when we whip em like a puppy... OFR! (Old Farts Rule) :)
I got your humor and that's funny but the idea of a 50 or over or Old timers tournament is to exclude the younger players who the older players could never be able to beat. That just doesn't happen to be the case in pool. Jose is 72, very few players other than professionals would have any chance of beating him playing anything.