$500 ADDED 9-BALL NAC. TX DEC. 13th and 14th OPEN TO ALL

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$500 ADDED 9-BALL NAC. TX DEC. 13th and 14th OPEN TO ALL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salty Dawgs Billiards, Bar, & Grill is hosting its first big tournament. $500 ADDED based on full 64 man bracket + 2 player auctions. $25 entry and $15 green fee, which covers both days if applicable. 8' tables, simonis cloth, red circle cue balls. Open to ALL players of any caliber. Double elimination, race to 7 on winners side and race to 5 one the one loss side. Doors open BOTH days at 9 am and Player auction starts around 10 am. If you make it to day two you're in the money. For directions, sign up, or more info call Trey at 936-564-4075, or cell 903-520-1103. We look foward to seeing you there!

Salty Dawgs Billiards, Bar, & Grill
3924 Fm 225 Nacogdoches, Tx. 75964
Phone #936-564-4075

Steven19TX

The Barracuda
He Runs a Good Tournament

Count me in trey

and if anyone is doubting about getting in this tournament, DONT
trey runs a great tournament his new place is a great spot to go play pool and theres always bound to be action afterwards

P.S. im winning that "C" tourney in jacksonnville on saturday trey

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on guys I'm trying to start something great here for all you pool players who wana play some big tournaments.

ibtsoom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We had I believe 32 players in Nacogdoches this weekend. Everyone seemed to have a good time and enjoyed Trey's new poolroom.

1st Gary Abood
2nd John Weeks

Trey should be on later with complete results and payouts. He also mentioned more added money might be possible for future events.

Anyone within driving distance should get involved and help make this tournament special.

Last edited:

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We had a little smaller field than expected but overall a great turnout with some really talented players. We had 32 players in this event which is only half of what we allow. I will be adding $1,000 in all of the future events and as well as it will be a $50 tournament fee with $10 going to green fee's. I will also be posting the complete 2009 schedule sometime in the next two weeks, I first have to go to the city of Nac. for an event schedule to dodge other local events and also work it out to dodge the Fast Eddies events.

1st Gary Abood $420
2nd John Weeks $236.25
3rd Randy Cole $183.75
4th Clint Freeman $105
5th Ed Hoff $52.50
5th Jerry Blackstock $52.50

Can't remember the payouts exactly but I have that info in Nac. and will be returning there on Tuesday and will edit this post with that info.

Last edited:

Harold Smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Trey, I would like to find out if you know where Jerry Blackstock is hanging out these days. If you happen to see him again tell him Smitty from Legends would like to find him.---Smitty

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, Texarkana is where he has been in the year and a half I have known him, I have his number and can call him and give him a message for you if you like.

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just talked to Jerry on the phone and he told me to give you his number, however I am not going to post that on here but you can call me at 903-520-1103 and I will give it to you.