$500 Added - Future Cues - Temple, TX - 9 Ball Texas Express

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Our first monthly tournament kicks off November 26th with $500 Added! Sign up early, we had a full bracket of 64 players on our last big tournament.

Saturday, November 26th, 4PM
9-Ball, Texas Express Rules
$20 Entry, $10 Green Fee
Race to 6 on winners, 5 on losers
House adds $500 to prize pool

Estimated Payouts with full bracket:
1st: $623
2nd: $356
3rd: $267
4th: $178
5th: $89
6th: $89
7th: $44
8th: $44

Future Cues
102 S General Bruce Drive
Temple, TX 76504
Daniel: 254-291-2526

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great event

Man I had the pleasure of going to this place last saturday night. I have to let those who dont know know that this is one of the nicest pool halls in Texas. Very well spaced out with plenty of flat screen and a super comfy lounging area in front of a 100 foot or better screen. Full of fast rolling diamond bar boxes and some diamond 9 footers. Im very impressed with this spot and will be going there again real soon. You guys get a chance def go and check this place out. This is where you tour directors need to be planning future events. First class all the way.

Frank CHerry

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Man I had the pleasure of going to this place last saturday night. I have to let those who dont know know that this is one of the nicest pool halls in Texas. Very well spaced out with plenty of flat screen and a super comfy lounging area in front of a 100 foot or better screen. Full of fast rolling diamond bar boxes and some diamond 9 footers. Im very impressed with this spot and will be going there again real soon. You guys get a chance def go and check this place out. This is where you tour directors need to be planning future events. First class all the way.

Frank CHerry

I agree Frank. Great room! :thumbup:

Myself and Robley (The Az Horse) stopped by and shot some last week. Very impressed! I hope I can schedule an event here sometime!

Ray

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Our first monthly tournament kicks off November 26th with $500 Added! Sign up early, we had a full bracket of 64 players on our last big tournament.

Saturday, November 26th, 4PM
9-Ball, Texas Express Rules
$20 Entry, $10 Green Fee
Race to 6 on winners, 5 on losers
House adds $500 to prize pool

Estimated Payouts with full bracket:
1st: $623
2nd: $356
3rd: $267
4th: $178
5th: $89
6th: $89
7th: $44
8th: $44

Future Cues
102 S General Bruce Drive
Temple, TX 76504
Daniel: 254-291-2526

Is this a 2 day tournament ? With 64 and starting at 4 pm. your going to have a hard time finishing in 1 day . Just trying to help out to get a clarification.

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope its a 1 day tourney. Will be finished before close I assure you, we are very efficient.

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can attest!

Nope its a 1 day tourney. Will be finished before close I assure you, we are very efficient.
This tournament is very efficient. The one I played last weekend started at about 830ish and I was done before midnight with 32 players. I finish 3rd place. They run a smooth tournament for sure. I hope to make it at the end of the month.

Frank

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Starting sign ups today. If your out of town call me at 254-291-2526 to get on the roster.

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bumpity bump. Only a few days away and we still have open slots. Call me to get on the roster.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bumpity bump. Only a few days away and we still have open slots. Call me to get on the roster.

This is a great room!! Hats off to Danny and company!

I will be out of town this weekend or this is where I would be. Hope to make the next one. Y'all come out and support some good stuff in the central Texas pool community! :thumbup:

Ray

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, 7' Diamond bar boxes. Pro cut pockets, Simonas 860 cloth & Aramith pro balls. Very nice place, come down you won't be disapointed!

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Yep, 7' Diamond bar boxes. Pro cut pockets, Simonas 860 cloth & Aramith pro balls. Very nice place, come down you won't be disapointed!

I have heard only GREAT things about your place. I hope to be down there someday to check it out.

Will the table size make a difference whether you come here or not? If so, it's whatever you want it to be! If not, see you soon! :D Yeah!!! Lol! It's on Diamond bar boxes.

You're so cute! And you know me so well!

poolmouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, I wish I knew sooner

I'm in Dallas looking for a place to play pool...had I known about your 9 ball tournament, I would have high tailed over earlier. :) I guess I might go there to check out the action.

poolmouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, I made the trip even though I missed out on playing. FutureCues in Temple, TX is one of the nicest poolrooms in the state, for sure! Clean, nice equipment, friendly and intelligent waitresses, great air circulation, and a guy walking around all night talking into a headset asking "Are you there Alpha Dog?" What's up with that??? :)

drenkel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, I made the trip even though I missed out on playing. FutureCues in Temple, TX is one of the nicest poolrooms in the state, for sure! Clean, nice equipment, friendly and intelligent waitresses, great air circulation, and a guy walking around all night talking into a headset asking "Are you there Alpha Dog?" What's up with that??? :)

LOL, Alpha Dog is my call sign for the staff. Whenever they need something or have a problem they talk to me through their headsets so I can help direct traffic more efficiently.

Thanks for coming down, really appreciate the good things you had to say about the place. We built a great place here and its really nice to be recognized :)

For those that did not come, it was a great event. Had roughly 50 players and over $1400 in prize money. Everyone here was great, had a blast. Thanks to everyone who made this possible!