Geosnookery

Thanks for sharing. Looks good and quite creative,

I cruise the thrift stores for ‘stuff’. Cashiers likely think I’m some older guy with really bad taste (which I am) but I’m usually buying something to convert, use the parts, etc for another project.

Reactions: Pin

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's awesome. Make me one...I'll buy it!

I have a few repurposed things in my room too. Soo much more character then new stuff.

Dead Money

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very sweet. It would be cool to see a few snaps of the completed /furnished room.

Pin

Registered
It’s pretty big at 48”x34.5. Picked it up on Facebook market place for $20! Framed and all.

49ae70156716a9cd004e5d4508bf9091.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bargain!
Now, can we work out who *any* of them are? :LOL:

Dead Money

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes sir. I couldn’t believe it either. The framing was done by a local frame shop (tag on the back) which would have been at least a couple hundred. The reproduction print I believe you can get them online for under $50.

I love marketplace. Get a lot of good deals on there. This poster/frame was left in a house that the guy bought. Guy could care less about pool and wanted it gone. Had it up for $50. I offered $20 and he took it. Sometimes you get lucky. Looks great in the room too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing. I would put that over the fireplace in the room my pool table will eventually end up in..today! Super cool!