6 point 3 veneers ebony and bocote

joe c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This one up for sale.Really nice ebony nose cored with hard maple 3 high and 3 low bocote points with white black white veneers. I am very happy with the veneer spacing at the bottom of the points. The wrap is white with black specs linen.
15.3 oz butt with natural weight .It is drilled and taped 3/8x16 if you want to add more weight
2 shafts are 3.7 oz 13 mm with linen melamine ferrules, black tips.
3 piece joint protectors
This cue will be with little Kenny at the windy city show
Thanks Joe Callaluca
008.jpg

009.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

Last edited:

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Nice cue

I was at Joes house a few hours ago and had a chance to check this cue out. My first idea was Joe should ask twice that amount for this cue.
Joes work is as good if not better then cue makers selling cues for 5K, Like Searing and BS. This cue is beautiful and worth every penny of what Joe is asking.. Some one is going to be very happy with this cue....

TAP

"Banks are Always Open!"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
A beautiful cue, Joe! I own the first 8 pointer you ever made. Love the cue, and wish I could add this one to my collection. Good luck with your sale. It won't be here long!

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I hit with this cue for about 30 minutes. Plays great, really solid hit. The workmanship on this cue could easily compare to any cue maker out there. Joe does fantastic work, great attention to details.
I myself suggested to sell it for at least a grand but, Joe, being a nicest person i have known, just wants to get his money back i guess.
Someone will be very happy with that cue.

MikesCues048

Cues 4 Christ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
This cue deserves a bump...
I have my JC & I can tell you, Joe pays attn. to detail. :thumbup:
The finish is top notch. :thumbup: :thumbup:
This Ebony & Bacote 6pt. cue is priced right.
He only builds a dozen or so cues a yr. so get this one while you can without the wait.