60" all ebony bill schick with 2 shafts

stanley rupard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a solid ebony Bill Schick 60 inch cue with a solid ivory joint. mikeyfish talked to Bill he said he made less then 10 cues likes this and if he was to make a solid ebony cue like this today it would be around 4000. I'm asking $3000 the only reason I'm selling or trading it is I don't really have the time to send it back to Bill to have the cue made lighter. Right now is a whooping 21 plus ozs and Bill said back when he made this cue guys he hung out with loved cue over 21ozs
cue has 2 13mm shafts
solid ebony forearm with solid ivory joint 3/8-10 pin and a hoppe style butt ring
cue has also had a smooth leather wrap put on
would like to trade for a McDaniel, Richard Black, Paul Mottey, Ed Prewitt or something along the lines of one of these cue makers. This cue hits a ton and Bill said he can make it lighter as well. Please send me a pm with what you have to trade I'm ready to trade show me what you got send pictures to stancc8ball@yahoo.com.

schick.jpg

schick2.jpg

schick3.jpg
 
That's a nice cue, I don't see a problem with the cue being 21oz, let the cue do the work and not the arm.
 
21 oz

I've been playing with 21 oz cues for 30 years. Heavier cues used to be more common than they are now, but there are still many players who like to let the cue do the work.

GL with your sale.

Ron F
 
this cue hits as good as any cue i ever played with just wanted something alittle lighter who ever buys this cue will love it if you play with a heavier cue
 
Back
Top