For Sale or Trade: 60" Terry McFadden Custom Pool Cue
Butt: 30" - 14.6oz
Shaft 1: 30" - 3.8oz - 13.04mm
Shaft 2: 30" - 3.7oz - 13.17mm
Joint: 3/8-10
Terry McFadden actually worked directly with Bob Meucci building cues in the late 1960’s – early 1970’s! He also worked directly with Ernie Martinez in Colorado!I will never claim anything made of wood to be perfectly straight.
Please request videos to judge for yourself. I make every attempt to show the honest condition of my cues. Please look over the pics and videos thoroughly, and ask me any questions that you might have before purchasing.
Videos of the cue.
$1200 shipped
Butt: 30" - 14.6oz
Shaft 1: 30" - 3.8oz - 13.04mm
Shaft 2: 30" - 3.7oz - 13.17mm
Joint: 3/8-10
Terry McFadden actually worked directly with Bob Meucci building cues in the late 1960’s – early 1970’s! He also worked directly with Ernie Martinez in Colorado!I will never claim anything made of wood to be perfectly straight.
Please request videos to judge for yourself. I make every attempt to show the honest condition of my cues. Please look over the pics and videos thoroughly, and ask me any questions that you might have before purchasing.
Videos of the cue.
$1200 shipped