7 ball on espn classic 10 minutes

I wish i would have that channel... how often do they show billiard matches?
 
I really don't need to be rediculed like this in my life right now, things aren't going too good outside of this forum, i don't need more in here.

You all enjoy this forum, i am not welcomed here.

Peace everyone.
 
I can assure u that u ARE welcome here. Just don't try to FORCE your point of view on everyone else. :mad:

All u had to do was ask if anyone could recommend a cue that did not contain ivory. Very simple and very easy to do. ;) I can assure u that there would have been many many replies of Qs for sale and many many replies referring u to Q makers. People here are very willing to help anyone that asks for help. Any quality Q maker will make a Q for u any way u want, all u have to do is ask.

Charlie
 
Back
Top