8-ball Bank, Shoot Bank Ring Game Rules

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
8-ball, Bank, Shoot, Bank.

This is an idea I had years ago and I played it some with a friend of mine, it was fun as long as you use Ring Game Rules and you have to go for something on your banks. Is there any other games like this? Have you tried anything like it?

It was a way to break the monotony but it ended up being a lot of fun.
 
Looks like fun. I'll try it out with some friends at the pool hall.

Kind Regards,
Michael McDonald
Shooters Billiard Supply
www.shootersbilliardsupply.com
Player: Two Feather Anasazi by Viking Pool Cues (11 of 150)
Shaft: ViKore Shaft by Viking Pool Cues
Break: Predator Break 3 Pool Cue
Jump: Air 2 by Predator Pool Cues
Case: Instroke 3x5 Southwest Black Pool Cue Case
Table: Diamond Pro Am 9 ft with Aramith Tourney TV Pool Balls
 
Back
Top