8 ball team - Earls team vs Johnny in 10 mins

miplayerstour

Quiet participant
Silver Member
Holiday Inn Alpena Michigan team 8 ball - final 4, Johnny is on team Statewide Billiards and Earl is on Team nightshift! Both are in the one loss bracket. Ronnie Wisemans team Soldiers will be playing for the hotseat against team Looney tunes, a well put together Canadian team in an hour.
www.playerstourproductions.com then click on live stream tournaments
 
I just watched someone take a full-table ball-in-hand shot after a scratch on the break. I don't recall a single ruleset in existence that allows that.

Fred
 
I just watched someone take a full-table ball-in-hand shot after a scratch on the break. I don't recall a single ruleset in existence that allows that.
In the tournaments run by Statewide Billiards, its ball in hand *anywhere* off a scratch on the break. Its also a win if you make the 8 on the break (without scratching). These rules and been in place for these tournaments for alot of years.
 
Back
Top