What: 8-ball pool tournament
When: Saturday 19 October Sign up by 5 or 5:30pm, start at 6.
Where: Last Call Saloon, Belle Vernon PA (right at the border of Fayette and Westmoreland counties)
How:$8 entry. All entries paid out in prize money. Money added with min. 20 participants.
Why: to have fun,of course.
Who: contact Chuck Stephenson, tournament director (That's me) for more details at 724-396-9549
I'll add more details soon.This will be my first time running a tournament. If we get enough interest, I may hold a 9-ball tourney next.
When: Saturday 19 October Sign up by 5 or 5:30pm, start at 6.
Where: Last Call Saloon, Belle Vernon PA (right at the border of Fayette and Westmoreland counties)
How:$8 entry. All entries paid out in prize money. Money added with min. 20 participants.
Why: to have fun,of course.
Who: contact Chuck Stephenson, tournament director (That's me) for more details at 724-396-9549
I'll add more details soon.This will be my first time running a tournament. If we get enough interest, I may hold a 9-ball tourney next.