8' Fluorescent Billiard Lights in Triad NC (& Neon signs)

Diogenes

Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These hanging lights are 8 foot long x 12 inches wide, using (4) 4 foot T8 type bulbs set in two rows and covered with metallic parabolic diffusers. Each light has a toggle power switch on one end of the box for individual (on/off) control.
Asking price is only $100 each (the price is somewhat negotiable and the more lights that you buy the more negotiable it gets). There are currently 11 of these lights available. (see photos) Also available are various Neon beer signs (photos below).
Located in Greensboro, NC.

OK... now let me state that these are not my items. I am listing these to help out the owners who aren't yet connected to AZB (but are really good people). I looked these lights over two days ago and will be getting at least one (if not two) for myself. I was rather surprised at how much light these 12" wide boxes put out when mounted over a 9' table. I'm not sure about the height of the box but I would guess about 8" tall.

No they aren't as fancy as Diamond or Gold Crown custom lights but they are far better than any 3 or 4 globe hanging light for lighting up a table... and you can't beat the price. Also at this time I think the owners are just doing a "cash and carry" on this stuff. Given the size and weight it probably would cost too much to ship anyway.
Feel free to reply to this thread (or PM me) for more information.

Last edited:

sl8r

No Excuses..... U missed
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Do u still have Budweiser sign does it work how much and icehouse sign

Diogenes

Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do u still have Budweiser sign does it work how much and icehouse sign

These photos were just taken (by me) last Tuesday so most everything should still be available. I've been trying to get in touch with the person that I'm advertising this stuff for since Thursday so that I can get the asking prices on the neon signs. All of these signs are fully functional (as told to me). The ones that aren't lit were just not plugged in or turned on.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back on it.

If I don't hear anything in the next few days I'll probably just pull this thread off of AZB, It's not doing anyone any good to post stuff and then not be able to answer questions properly.

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
.. is this place still open? If so where is it located (address or bus. name)... I don't live that far and might take a drive..

thanks...

Diogenes

Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
.. is this place still open? If so where is it located (address or bus. name)... I don't live that far and might take a drive..

thanks...

Just so others will know this info was PM'd to nb92. Any serious buyers can PM me for more particulars on the lights and neons. I'll answer most all PMs on this stuff until I pull the thread.