8 foot Adler Table for Sale

dglass2020

New member
All,

I have an 8 foot Adler table in good condition, that I need to sell located in Woodland Hills, CA.

Please let me know if you are interested. Buyer will have to transport the table. Looking for BO.
 
All,

I have an 8 foot Adler table in good condition, that I need to sell located in Woodland Hills, CA.

Please let me know if you are interested. Buyer will have to transport the table. Looking for BO.

Did you post in the For Sale section?
 
looks like hes new and prolly didnt know about it yet
I suppose, but could he take 5 minutes to see the lay of the land and find the for sale section. He started an identical thread, also in the wrong area less than a day ago.

At least act like you'll call us in the morning.

Sent from the future.
 
Back
Top