80 Inlay Monster Michael Morgan Cue With Ivory Silver and Abalone !!

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.1%
31   1   2
Hey whats up guys as much as it kills me to put this beast up for sale my girlfriend means more to me than this cue and I am inches away from paying off "THE RING" :yikes: so you can understand my reasoning for selling.

First the cue comes with two shafts with matching decorative rings one shaft is 12.75 in diameter and has a le pro tip. The other is approximately 13 in diameter and has a moori medium. The shaft with the le pro has seen maybe a weeks worth of play if that and the moori has literally seen one match. It has an ivory joint as well as an ivory butt cap. It has 34 Ivory Inlays as well as 32 silver inlays and four abalone propellers inside the ivory windows in the butt of the cue.

The joint is 5/16-14 stainless steel and the ivory joint is piloted. The nose of the cue is ebony with 8 staggered burl points which segues into a gorgeous segmented black and white ebony handle (3 segments) which include some gorgeous ivory and silver diamonds.

Guys this cue was designed to my exact specifications and I am proud to have it in my collection however as I said I will be prouder presenting my girlfriend with her engagement ring.

After speaking with Mike Miller in regards to the cue he said it is worth around $3700 - $4000.00. I understand of course that I will not be getting that much for this cue but am open to offers.

I hope you enjoy the cue as much as I do.

Cue-7.jpg

Cue-8.jpg

Cue-9.jpg

Cue-10.jpg

Cue-11.jpg

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
That cue is very unique and cool looking. Good luck w/your sale and your engagement, my wife & I just celebrated our 26th.

PM sent.

Dave

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.1%
31   1   2
That cue looks like its ON FIRE! Pretty cool looking cue. The wood is sick...

Thank you very much the cue is gorgeous in person and the pics do not do it justice. The black and white ebony is ridiculous and in truth have not seen another piece of wood like it.

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Here's a tip, pack a bag, feed the dog, and run like hell. Keep the cue and take it on the road with you, LOL!!!! just kidding

THAT IS ONE SHARP LOOKING CUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.1%
31   1   2
Here's a tip, pack a bag, feed the dog, and run like hell. Keep the cue and take it on the road with you, LOL!!!! just kidding

THAT IS ONE SHARP LOOKING CUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA She would find me prob sleeping under one of John Schmidt's tables in Virginia. lol Either that or at Amsterdam every night in the city. lol

Thank you though for the nice comment about the cue I have a few people interested and since I know how the cue market is right now (crappy lol) I am hoping for the best.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.1%
31   1   2
Lowball offers accepted bump lol. Guys I am just trying to move this thing for a fair price. Which in my opinion should be in the low 2's. 2300 around that area. Hit me up.

Charlie