$80 tip scuffer

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got one of these and it's awesome.

Rusty in Montana

Floyd , I'm sure it does after a touch up on the tip of your cue you could give yourself a pedicure and a manicure with it right ? Ha ha

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
Floyd , I'm sure it does after a touch up on the tip of your cue you could give yourself a pedicure and a manicure with it right ? Ha ha
In a sly way I was meaning some players trot (clop-clop) around & around the table seemingly endlessly surveying every possible shot. Only to miss the 1st one then commence to blame some movement or noise for their miss.
Seen this A LOT more often the past 3 years.

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
In a sly way I was meaning some players trot (clop-clop) around & around the table seemingly endlessly surveying every possible shot. Only to miss the 1st one then commence to blame some movement or noise for their miss.
Seen this A LOT more often the past 3 years.
One time this, really good player, Tim broke. When the balls stopped, I then under my breath to my partner said, "his 7 is going to be his problem ball". He started on his run out only to find he couldn't get to that wide open 7 to either corner pocket. After missing it, he looks up at me & says "Don't tell me how to play my game!"... which was a good 3 mins after I made my comment.
SHEEEESH...TOUCHY!
😜

Rusty in Montana

Floyd , I totally agree with you on how some stalk the table only to miss a easy duck shot or if they make it rant and rave that the cue ball rolled to far or not far enough , which is when I chuckle to myself as I walk up to the table for my turn if I'm playing .

The other is the person who hits the cue ball hard enough to literally knock the balls off the table and wonder why they rattle the pockets or flat out miss by inches ha ha
When a smooth stroke and then to hit the ball hard enough to get to the pocket and shape for the next shot as most lf us know and understand .

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
...and wonder why they rattle the pockets or flat out miss by inches ha ha
When a smooth stroke and then to hit the ball hard enough to get to the pocket and shape for the next shot as most lf us know and understand .
I'm a purveyor of English, nearly never do I hit centerball. New teammate, 10 yrs ago, commented he don't understand how I can make the cue ball do the weirdest things on the table. He tried it, never again. But he wins tourneys once in a Blue Moon. I've been learning "my thing" since mid 50s on a bumper pool table.🤫 . . . 😉
Really long time ago I met Efren in Chicago, tho I didn't know who he was, just that we played a games (for kicks). My style is that of his long before we met, or is it the other way round?🤔. My style was pretty much solidified on 9 ft tables back in the late 60s.
I tried chat'n him up about 8-10 years ago on Facebook. We clicked 'frinds' but few months later he unfriended. Oddly we never chatted, that would have been great for me.
Oh wow, I still need to pack for bike trip. Laters

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I got one of these and it's awesome.

i like the last4ever tip tools for shaping and scuffing
this is a neat product for scuffing