9 ball mo river pub and pool

MO RIVER POOL

MO RIVER PUB AND POOL
Silver Member
We have a 9 ball tourney coming up this saturday the 25th of july.
calcutta at 12-12:30, tourney starts at 1pm.
20.00 entry 5.00 greens fees. full kitchen and bar.
9 diamond bar boxes with simonis cloth, aramith balls.
there are some super strong players that are regulars.
pays out 3 places and money will be added at day of tourney.
mo river pub and pool. 1624 jade rd columbia mo 65202
573-814-1434.
come see us it will be a good time!
this is a smoking facility.
thanks, Robby

MO RIVER POOL

MO RIVER PUB AND POOL
Silver Member
Congrats to justin bergman

Congrats for winning the tourney at mo river pub and pool! He beat Don Crump in the finals!
1)Justin Bergman
2)Don Crump
3)Bob Robins

Last edited:

mrmagoo42

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see you hear at AZ

The players, food and action are great. Had a good time the last time we were down there. I see john is still hittin good. It has been awhile so maybe we can get the joetown crowd to head your way:cool:
Greg

MO RIVER POOL

MO RIVER PUB AND POOL
Silver Member
Come on down, we always have room! We enjoy a a strong field. The more people, the more money you can make!

MO RIVER POOL

MO RIVER PUB AND POOL
Silver Member
2 times per month at least, 2nd saturday is 8 ball, 4th saturday is 9 ball. We do occasionally throw in a scotch doubles or another 8/9 or what ever may come up, but it is always 2 saturdays a month 2nd/4th. now in october we will only have one because it will be a 3 day deal. biggest one we have ever had, ill get more info on it asap.

jwilliams

Lapsus calami!
Silver Member
Cool! Thanks for the info...I'll definitely try and make it up for one of these then, and I'll spread the word around.

MO RIVER POOL

MO RIVER PUB AND POOL
Silver Member
Thanks for spreading the word!!! We hope to see you and anyone that comes with/because of you!! ANY ONE ELSE INTERESTED PLEASE COME! We have a blast. Mo River Pub and Pool