99 Birdseye/Alves South West

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Picked this up last week and was very pleased with the look and of course,,,,,the playability.

99 SW in mint condition with some of the nicest birdseye I've seen from South West. Love the orange/alves/orange veneers. Hope you like it.

Thanks for checking it out, Jerry
 
Sure will buddy, I'm hoping to make it up Thursday for a few days/nights of fun. Good luck in the 9 ball event.
 
Thanks Rich, hope all is well with you. The pin# is 468 and I'm sure it was from the latter half of 1999, but I don't know how many cues SW made that year. One of the last handful of cues before the new millennium. Does that make it more valuable? No, probably not....lol
 
Thanks Rich, hope all is well with you. The pin# is 468 and I'm sure it was from the latter half of 1999, but I don't know how many cues SW made that year. One of the last handful of cues before the new millennium. Does that make it more valuable? No, probably not....lol

All southwests are valuable,nice cue. Rich
 
Back
Top