Hello all. My name is Javier and I own a restaurant in Reisterstown, MD. We are getting rid of half of our building to adjust to the short falls we have suffered because of the economy. I recently purchased these tables and had them for about 2 months. They are very beautiful tables and play well. My loss will be your gain. I am letting these tables go for a very cheap price because I need the room cleared. Here are some details.
The Tables are approximately 9.5ft long and about 5ft wide. It is a slate table, black painted wood and an automatic return system. The brand Is Jabow which are highly used in international billiard tournaments.
I have 3 of these tables and I am asking for $800 each or make me an offer.
I also have an older Brunswick that I picked up from a country club that was selling it. It does need a bumper replaced and new cloth. I am asking $800 for that one and it is also negotiable.
You can contact me here or at Javi2544@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Here are some Pics.
The Tables are approximately 9.5ft long and about 5ft wide. It is a slate table, black painted wood and an automatic return system. The brand Is Jabow which are highly used in international billiard tournaments.
I have 3 of these tables and I am asking for $800 each or make me an offer.
I also have an older Brunswick that I picked up from a country club that was selling it. It does need a bumper replaced and new cloth. I am asking $800 for that one and it is also negotiable.
You can contact me here or at Javi2544@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Here are some Pics.
Last edited: