_____Gilber, 5 veneers, ivory joint, ivory hoppe ring_____

Wow........

This Gilbert looks as good as any 6 pointer I've seen and after my WTB thread last week, I've seen lot of cues and a bunch of 6 pointers........This cue is really very smart looking and on appearance, it competes with any cue-maker's work.

Just imagine this cue if it had some inlays and a fancy designed cue butt sleeve. Whew.........it'd be smoking hot looking. Very nice Gilbert!
 
Gilbert

My main player is an older Gilbert and they look and play fantastic. You have an extremely nice looking cue on your hands. The looks flow nicely in this one.
 
This Gilbert looks as good as any 6 pointer I've seen and after my WTB thread last week, I've seen lot of cues and a bunch of 6 pointers........This cue is really very smart looking and on appearance, it competes with any cue-maker's work.

Just imagine this cue if it had some inlays and a fancy designed cue butt sleeve. Whew.........it'd be smoking hot looking. Very nice Gilbert!
Thank you. Yes, indeed, Andy makes great cues.
In my opinion, if this cue had inlays and all the fancy stuff, it would not be a player - too fancy, too pretty. You know what I mean?

My main player is an older Gilbert and they look and play fantastic. You have an extremely nice looking cue on your hands. The looks flow nicely in this one.
Thank you for kind words. Yes, this cue is great.
I had few interesting offers, very interesting ones but, I am looking for cash.
As I said before, if you ask, I may offer a CRAZY cash deal.
 
Got some trade offers but, Looking for cash deal.
Will offer a crazy cash deal for a right person ;-)
 
Back
Top