A chance for an interesting evening at DCC

Mike Haines said:
The winner will not be disappointed!


Mike Haines
I hope not! Just the free dinner at a top-rated steakhouse is pretty nifty, but having George Fels, Jay Helfert, and Fatboy as your dinner companions will make it an evening to remember. I know you will have a camera to take a few pics for the raffle winner?:)
 
BillPorter said:
I hope not! Just the free dinner at a top-rated steakhouse is pretty nifty, but having George Fels, Jay Helfert, and Fatboy as your dinner companions will make it an evening to remember. I know you will have a camera to take a few pics for the raffle winner?:)
Bill ....do you attend tournaments in the Indy area .....?
 
hippiepool said:
Bill ....do you attend tournaments in the Indy area .....?
These days I just go to the Derby City Classic each year. It is only about a 90 minute drive from my home. An old friend of mine, Mike Haines, flies up from Dallas and we spend a few days at the DCC.
 
Back
Top