A couple shout outs for great products

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First to our very own forum member Skyscraperchris. I ordered some shirts from him and they turned out great. I was very impressed with the shirts but even more so with his customer service. First I accidently selected ship to billing address and then I had a couple questions after I ordered. He always answered within 24 hours, normally within a couple hours and he got the shipping address fixed for me so I would still get them in time. Top notch customer service. Thanks Chris, look forward to more shirts in the future!

Second is for the balance rite. I know some hate the thought of changing a cues balance and such but for some reason this seems to have worked miracles for me. It feels like it's easier to move the ball around and for some reason I've been potting my long shots easier now. I always held by cue with damn near half my hand off the butt because I have a longer than average bridge and it just feels more comfortable. I'll put the disclaimer that it may be that I started good with it so it boosted my confidence and everyone knows how big confidence is in our game but so far I've loved the product.
 
Back
Top