A How To: Diagraming and posting shots

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billiards Table Layout


A recent One Pocket post was difficult to answer because there was no diagram of the shot. Here is a easy to use way to diagram a shot and post it.



Go to this site: BilliardsTheGame.com Then go to right hand column and click on links, then select:
◾Diagramming Tool
 
Billiards Table Layout


A recent One Pocket post was difficult to answer because there was no diagram of the shot. Here is a easy to use way to diagram a shot and post it.



Go to this site: BilliardsTheGame.com Then go to right hand column and click on links, then select:
◾Diagramming Tool
Nice quick and easy layout tool to use.

Easier for some to use than the wei table at pool.bz

Unfortunately, when you paste the image, using the code it develops, into this forum, the image is huge. Would be good if they could make it half the size.

Colin
 
I had that same problem. I had my screen set at 125% size enlargement (I'm just a little older and enlargement makes it easier to read). I took it back down to 100% when testing it and it worked fine. You may even want to go back down to 75%.

Thanks for the update.
 
I had that same problem. I had my screen set at 125% size enlargement (I'm just a little older and enlargement makes it easier to read). I took it back down to 100% when testing it and it worked fine. You may even want to go back down to 75%.

Thanks for the update.
I'm at 120%. Wondered if that might affect it.

I posted an image in the test section and colors were all fine. Just too large.

Colin
 
It's a couple of extra steps, but might be a solution to do a screen capture and resize the image.

I use FastStone Image Viewer http://www.faststone.org/ because I can screen capture, resize, draw lines/circles/etc and then post to a thread.

Here's an example of a BilliardsTheGame table layout, captured, added to and resized with FastStone
 

Attachments

  • Target pool shot 1.jpg
    Target pool shot 1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 192
Back
Top