A little help please

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hello All,

I have not been online or in the pools halls for about 3 years. The reason is that I have been fighting cancer and spending a boatload of time in the hospital. For some reason, when I heard about my friend Royce, I remembered a stash of billiard books I had made the decision to get rid of everything as I will probably never be able to stand for more than 10 continuous minutes and I choose to spend those minutes with my wife and kids. When it comes down to it, I will use these proceeds to taken them somewhere nice and have a great night and hopefully provide a few players a few things they could use.

Here is a list of books I have, send me what you would like to pay, because of postage it will be $6.00 per book to send:

Capelle's Practicing Pool, Phil Capelle, $29.95

Banking with the Beard, Freddy Bentivenga, $29.95
The 99 Critical Shots in Pool, Ray Martin, $15.00
The Secret Science of Pocket Billiards, Jack Koehler
Byrnes Complete Book of Pool Shots, Robert Byrne, $22.00
Lessons in 9-Ball, David Sapolis

I also have a 1 edition OB cue (I can take pics if necessary).

I have a handmade JB Cases cue case. It's black on black with chrome hardware. The only issue is my last name is engraved on the cover, lucky everything is black so it not obvious and JB did say he would have no problem replacing the part but that's up to you and him. It's may be quicker just to cover it with a black piece of leather. I paid $450.00 and would hope to get $225. The case is very lightly used and shows very little wear.

I know I have some other things, I just have to get some help getting up in my closet to get an inventory.

If you have any interest at all, please email DanAvsec@msn.com. Don't send to my gmail account and I have no idea what it is :)

I hope you are all doing well.

Last edited:

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Don't be afraid to make an offer, I would really like to get rid of these things and get them to somebody who will use them :).

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well I sold two books and I guess I'll recycle the others. Before I do is there anybody that works with kids that can use some reference material?