A Meucci or a Jacoby?

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most are saying Jacoby but too bad seyberts removed the black friday deal, but ill find it elsewhere.

But you guys saying jacoby only cause of brand? are you seeing the actual cue? its a cheap one, or does cheap + expensive only do with the looks and all play the same? this is something i've always wondered.

So even if I chose the jacoby which is at $200 it will play great as a $1000 jacoby? or am I mistaken here.

Because if not, then you have to consider that this jacoby im looking at is $200, while the Meucci is a little bit more expensive with a pro shaft.
Thought you were getting a cf shaft?

smoochie

NotLikeThis
Thought you were getting a cf shaft?
Yes, I am going to mate it with the jacoby it seems like, and with all of ths discussion here, i might also get either revo cf or jacoby black cf to mate it with the $200 jacoby, seyberts also removed the deal but I can find the same cue elsewhere, and the jacoby looks like all hard maple on the butt side, which sounds great cause that would feel just like house cues in my hand.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Jacoby is my vote. I miss my purple heart sneaky pete. I know nothing about carbon fiber though.

r.roach@att.net

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I shoot the same with my Jacoby sneaky pete as I do with my custom Jacoby. I use the Jacoby Ultra shaft. not into cf's

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, I am going to mate it with the jacoby it seems like, and with all of ths discussion here, i might also get either revo cf or jacoby black cf to mate it with the $200 jacoby, seyberts also removed the deal but I can find the same cue elsewhere, and the jacoby looks like all hard maple on the butt side, which sounds great cause that would feel just like house cues in my hand.
Call Jacoby maybe they will sell you that cue with the shaft upgrade you want so you don't get a shaft you're not gonna use. And I'm another one that would reccomend Jacoby over Meucci. Superior customer service.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

smoochie

NotLikeThis
Call Jacoby maybe they will sell you that cue with the shaft upgrade you want so you don't get a shaft you're not gonna use. And I'm another one that would reccomend Jacoby over Meucci. Superior customer service.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
This is a very good idea, because you are right I will not use the wooden shaft that will come with the MAG, however the ship has been sailed alrdy ordered from seyberts, so I guess ill just throw the jacoby wooden shaft away, its 13mm shaft original maple I think, but what would I do with it.

but I wish Seybert's have the option to substitute shafts for lower price just like budgetcues.

Patwicki

Lol well don't throw it away. I just ordered a jacoby from billiards wearhouse and could always use a spare shaft. If u don't keep it i might be willing to buy it.