A Meucci Table?

murdoc23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was playing around with the "wayback machine" the other night and was checking out some of the old Meucci web sites through the years when I was reminded that way back in college I remember seeing on Meucci's site a table advertised. It was called the "Meucci Paramount Table". I thought it was gorgeous at the time. Actually, I still do. But it doesn't seem like it lasted on the site all that long. Was this thing ever actually built or sold? Has anyone seen one in the wild?

I'm attaching the only pic I could find of it, from the archived web page.

Thanks,
George
 

Attachments

  • table.jpg
    table.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 415
I believe only 6 were made. Bob still has his at the factory. They were made in Italy. Steve Lomax used to have one.
 
Back
Top