for about 3 months. I?ve used it about 20 minutes at a time,
since I purchased it. It has done wonders for my break shot
and for several of my students. Everybody that?s seen it has
been impressed. The only negative comment I've heard is
about the price. BUT when I tell them about the guarantee,
and show them how much they can learn about their break
from using it for just a few minutes, they agree that it's worth
every penny.

Of all things in the break shot to generate power and control, I've found that the stance is the most important. It differs from player to player.

I hate racking and racking to just practice the break. Does this device really simulate a 9 ball rack? Is the cueball action the same as off a real rack? How does it give you an indication of a solid break shot?

Chris

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
This is copied from the web site. I DO NOT claim to be Bert Kinister

"For the first time, a player can seriously practice the Break Shot. In the time it would take a player to rack and break 20 racks, he can have hit 200 Break Shots using Charley Bond's BreakRAK. I have never endorsed something that does not work, nor have I ever taken money for an endorsement. If you are serious about 9-ball, the BreakRAK is an indispensable tool."

Bert Kinister

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vonn31 said:
"For the first time, a player can seriously practice the Break Shot. In the time it would take a player to rack and break 20 racks, he can have hit 200 Break Shots using Charley Bond's BreakRAK. I have never endorsed something that does not work, nor have I ever taken money for an endorsement. If you are serious about 9-ball, the BreakRAK is an indispensable tool."

Bert Kinister

Ding-Dong-Daddy!!!
:D, RJ

.....Bert's most famous quote